These regulations specify the rules for the provision of online services by Sugester sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, for a website located at sugester.com and other domains pointing to different parts of the site.
Whenever in the Regulations, the following concepts are used, they should be understood as follows:
Site Operator: Sugester Ltd. based in Warsaw, Olesińska 21 street, 02-548 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City Warsaw, XIII Division of the National Court Register under number 0000546750 , NIP 5213690735
Service: an online service on the web located at Sugester.com, allowing access to the Services
Service: online services provided through the Service
User: an entity with at least a limited legal capacity, placing an Order specifying the terms under which the Parties will be obliged to services under the Agreement
Contract: The contract for the provision of services on a continuous basis, settled in cyclically recurring billing periods;
Subscription: a fee paid by the User for the provision of services for that period;
Billing period: the period of one year or another invoicing period for services provided through subscription
Pricing: the currently valid price list, containing a list of remaining services on offer and their price
Execution of Agreement
Free user account
- In order to execute the Agreement on specific services, it is necessary for an individual register as User with an account on the Service. The user account is free. Registering a User account, the User agrees to accept the terms of the Regulations and is obliged to provide data for the activation of a link sent his account (a valid e-mail address)
Execution of agreements regarding services
- In order to execute an agreement for the specific services offered by the Service Provider the User selects an option from the Subscriptions that are visible on the page regarding the Service and then selects whether a VAT invoice is to be issued for services rendered. The user is obliged to provide the data necessary to issue an invoice, including VAT.
- In case of selecting a paid Service the User is obligated to pay for the Service in the amount indicated on the Price List and Order via internet bank transfer.
- The contract is concluded with the confirmation of payment in the Service Provider's account. The user will receive an automated e-mail notification regarding the activation of services and their term of duration.
- Before the deadline of each billing period the Service automatically sends a message regarding the need to make further payments in order to extend the agreement with a pro-forma invoice. Failure to pay for services on the date indicated in the message is an automatically denunciation of the Agreement for Services for the User.
- A VAT invoice is issued upon payment by the User, indicating the data specified by the user as specified when setting up the account.
- Costs associated with the implementation of payment for services shall be borne by the User.
- The payment date is the date when the funds are recognized in the Service Operator's account
General obligation of the parties
- The Firmlet service is available to subscribers 24 hours a day. Service provider reserves the right to short interruptions in service as arising from periodic maintenance of the system or caused by chance events.
- The Site Operator agrees to immediately repair any defects that prevent or impede access to the site. In the case of a failure to remedy a reported failure within a period longer than 7 days the User may cancel the contract with immediate effect.
- The Customer agrees to use the service in a manner compatible with the rights of third-parties (personal rights, copyrights), morals or laws.
- In case of a notification regarding the unlawful nature of the data, the Site Operator has the right, in accordance with Article 14 of the Act on Electronic Services to prevent access to User data. In that case, you will be notified regarding the account lockout.
- In the case of violations of social norms, the Service Operator can lock the User account after he has been notified to cease actions in breach of the standard.
- The Service Provider is not liable for damages resulting from loss of data by the User as the result of technical failures, force majeure or natural disasters.
- The administrator of the User's personal information as provided during the registration process is the Service Operator. The subscriber declares, that he has been informed of the purpose and the processing of personal data by the Service Operator, the right of access to their data and its correction, powers to require the cessation of data processing and object to the processing of data under Article 32 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Law of the Republic of Poland 2002, No. 101, item 926 with later amendments).
- The user is the administrator of transmitted personal data. The User by submitting personal information to the site entrusts its processing by the Service Operator to the extent that is necessary to provide data storage services. The data will be stored by the Service Provider with adequate security measures required by the law on personal data protection. Site Operator is not responsible for the unlawful storage of data sent to the Service by the User.
- The User by publishing a post or comment on a Suggestions forum agrees to share their e-mail address to the administrator of the Suggestion forum to allow for contact between the administrator of the forum and user .
- In order to ensure proper operation of the Services it is necessary to install the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, with a recommendation that they are the latest stable versions of these browsers.
Changes in the regulations
- The current version of the regulations enter into force on 28 May 2011
- The regulations can be changed by the Service Operator.
- Complaints concerning the operation of the Service should be sent by e-mail: Sugester [AT] Sugester.com, or write to: Sugester Sp. z o.o. , Olesińska 21 Street, 02-548 Warsaw
- Complaint is 14 days.
- All users are entitled to a full refund within 15 days after plan purchase.
Online Dispute Resolution
- Consumers are entitled to seek non-judicial conflict resolution. Consumers can submit complaints and seek redress in matters related to consumer agreements through an online platform. The EU ODR platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.